Please enter All Details To Become Partner
VISA IN HUNGARY
Student may be required to appear for an interview before a visa officer at the Embassy / Consulate of Hungary in India prior to a decision being taken on the application. Student should take an appointment for the same and Student may need to schedule it around 4 to 6 weeks in advance because appointment times are limited. After the appointment, the visa processing time usually takes an additional 1 to 4 weeks.
Documents are necessary for your visa application:
- Proof of having paid the tuition fee
- An acceptance letter from the university regarding your admission
- Passport valid at least 6 months beyond your date of entry
- Copy of the photograph page of your passport
- Passport photo no older than 6 months
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of address or housing in Hungary
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses in the form of bank assurance/statement
- Visa application form
- 3 stamped envelopes addressed to the applicant
Visa Application Centers
The visa applications can be submitted at the below mentioned Hungarian Visa Application Centers in India with a prior appointment. All applications will be assessed by the Embassy / Consulate of Hungary in India.
With Effect From 15 March 2015, all the candidates needs to hold up their visa application according to their jurisdiction.
Jurisdiction for applicants applying from North and East India comprising the states of:New Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Chandigarh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Tripura, Sikkim and West Bengal.
Jurisdiction for applicants applying from West and South India comprising the states of:Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, the Union Territories of Daman, Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
For students from non-EU countries, the prerequisite of getting residence permit for the first time is a medical check-up. And the details of the procedure please visit the home page of the Office of Immigration and Nationality of the Hungarian Ministry of Interior.
Documents required for Residents Permit:
- Completed application form revenue stamp
- 1 passport-sized photograph
- Letter of acceptance from the university or verification of enrolment
- Documents confirming availability of living costs
- PaDocument certifying accommodation in Hungary (hall of residence certificate or valid rental contract)
- Property ownership certificate less than 30 days old (not necessary if accommodation is in a hall of residence)
- Completedaccommodation registration form
- Document certifying health insurance