Please enter All Details To Become Partner
VISA IN GERMANY
Visa and Entry Requirements
- Documents required for visa
- Proof of valid Health insurance
- Enrollment certificate of your University
- Finance in Order
- Passport size Photographs
- Evidence of English Speaking efficiency
- Documents required for residence permit
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of rental contract
- Proof of health insurance
- Copy of passport and visa
- Student ID from your German University
- Lease Agreement (if applicable)
- Residence Permit Fee
What sorts of records and papers one requirements for the entry to Germany depends principally on where he or she originates from and on to what extent he or she needs to remain in Germany. It is imperative to get the essential data and to assemble every one of the papers very early and in time before the studies abroad.
Germany Study Visa In general there are the accompanying rules: For residents from the EU or from the nations Island, Norway, Switzerland or Liechtenstein it is just important to have a identity card to enter Germany. It is not important to have a visa. Residents from different nations rather require a visa if they want to remain in Germany for over 90 days. There are some more standards for the visa application also. Natives from the nations Australia, Israel, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, South Korea and the USA can apply for their visa even after they enter in Germany. For subjects from different nations it is important to apply for the visa before coming to Germany.
Obtaining Residence Permit
Once you confirmed your admission to German university you need to apply for a residence permit in Germany. For residence permit you have to apply at Alien Registration Office in your university town. You need to apply within three months of your arrival in Germany.