Please enter All Details To Become Partner
SCHOLARSHIPS IN SWEDEN
Masters (MS) Degree
Study in: European Countries
Course starts Aug-Sept 2017
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, financed by the European Union, are only granted to students originating from both EU and non-EU nations that have been chosen to go to one of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programs at Masters Level.
European University Scholarship Program:
European Universities/Institutions taking part under recognized Erasmus Mundus Action Joint Programs.
Field(s) of Study:
Around 116 Masters Courses are supported by scholarships. The field(s) of study secured are Business and law, Engineering, Manufacture and Construction, Mathematics and Computing, Humanities and Arts, Science, Health and Welfare, and Social Sciences, Agriculture and Veterinary.
Number of Awards:
Class A Scholarships: Nationals from another nation than the European Union Member States and Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein altogether. Class B Scholarships: Nationals from the European Union Member States, or from Switzerland, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
The program offers full-time scholarships or potentially cooperation that cover monthly allowances, participation costs, traveling and protection expenses of the students. Scholarship sums can fluctuate as per the level of studies, the duration of studies, and the researcher's nationality (scholarships for non-EU students are higher than for EU students).
Please note of that every Erasmus Mundus Joint Program characterizes its own selection criteria and admission methods.
The next application round for courses beginning in the academic year 2017/2018 will start to open in the last quarter of 2016. Deadline fluctuates relying upon the program but falls around December to January.
The university offers a limited number of scholarships to students who pay educational cost charges and who satisfy the necessities of the scholarship and are evaluated to have the capacity to finish their studies adequately.
The scholarships are offered on the premise of academic merit, with an attention to educational excellence. The scholarships cover some portion of the educational cost expense.
Rules for Students:
- Only a student whose first decision of study is Jönköping University is met all requirements to apply for a scholarship. The study application must have been submitted before or in the meantime as the scholarship application as the previous incorporates important data and documentation relevant to the scholarship. Apply for studies at Jönköping University here.
- A scholarship covers 30 percent of the educational cost charge during a maximum of three years of study. The student must show fantastic results after the first year to be qualified for the scholarship for the second year. A compulsory check of the student's results is made officially after the first semester.
- Candidates who have been granted a scholarship by Jönköping University but who have not been accepted a Residence Permit will lose the offered scholarship.
- A scholarship is tied to one particular program. The scholarship is not ensured for the student in the event that he or she changes to another school or program at Jönköping University.
- In specific situations Jönköping University can recover the scholarship. This is appropriate for instance if the student has been suspended from the university or has not paid the rest of the part of the educational cost charge.
- The scholarship is a tuition fee subsidy.
- An application for a scholarship will only be taken into consideration when the study application expense has been paid.
Notification and mandatory confirmation requirements
- The granting of the scholarship will be advised by the university at the most recent on 15 May. On the off chance that the tuition fees charge has been paid before 15 May a deduction will rather be made using the tuition fees for the second semester to the entirety of the scholarship.
- The beneficiary of the scholarship must confirm the scholarship offer by accepting the offered study place at the university. Confirmation is made either straightforwardly to the university.
- In the event that no answer has been enlisted by 25 May the offered scholarship is disavowed.