Consider Poland as your study destination – it has a lot to offer to international students looking to study in Poland at reasonable cost. Find out what fees and study in Poland cost are involved if you choose to study in Poland.
Polish higher education services can be divided into universities, technical universities, academies, colleges, and schools. The system of education includes three cycles established by the Bologna process, each of them open to foreign students:
- 1st cycle - undergraduate studies (Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science, in Polish licencjat and inżynier respectively);
- 2nd cycle - postgraduate studies (Master of Arts or Master of Science, in Polish magister);
- 3rd cycle - doctoral studies (in Polish doktor).
There are over 400 higher-education organizations in Poland which accept around 1.5 million students yearly. Poland is recognized to be an available European country, with a strong history and extensive viewpoints. Though there is no doubt why study in Poland is one of the considered option amongst the students. Tuition fees are also under the European average while the rewards of studying in Poland are high.
Tuition fees in Poland
While Polish people don’t pay for tuition fees in public universities, international students are charged with fees recognized by the universities. These cost the least:
- 2,000 EUR for Bachelor, Master degree courses, and professional studies
- 3,000 EUR for Ph.D., specialized and vocational courses
Private universities have normal tuition fees of 50,000 EUR/year, based on the level of education and specialty. Also, you have the right to apply for a public university and enter with Polish students. But, admissions have a higher effort than in other cases and Funding & student support.
In Poland, you can also support yourself monetarily through grants and funding programs. Here are some of the options.
- Scholarships offered by the Polish Government or bilateral agreements with other countries
- Financial aid for citizens from developing countries and specialized scholarships
- Awards and EU programs
- Student loans or part-time jobs you will be enrolled in a program taught in Polish.